Until further notice, the Galen Historical Society will be re-opening, by appointment only, with the following restrictions:
- Hand sanitizer will be available to the public at the front desk.
- Visitors will be allowed in the by appointment with the following restrictions:
- Number of people allowed inside at one time is at the discretion of the Docent.
- Visitors and Docents will be required to wear masks while in the office and remain 6 feet apart.
- Visitors will not touch and exhibits.
- The Public Bathroom will be closed, until further notice.
- Everyone entering the building will need to be logged in. Sanitization wipes are available for the pen.
The Galen Historical Society will be resuming our normal operating schedule barring any unforeseen events, as soon as it is safe to do so.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work through this public health emergency.
The Galen Historical Society Board of Directors